In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness, and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM https://iamalpham.com/ AaronMarino https://aaronmarino.com/ Pete & Pedro https://peteandpedro.com/ Tiege Hanley https://www.tiege.com/and ENEMY https://enemy.com/ is talking about three age benchmarks. And with each of these specific age markers, specific items are needed. If you are missing something, prioritize your spending there.
Age of 20
- Clean bedroom — neat and tidy!
- Cell phone — that’s not cracked or in a youthful case.
- Dressy outfit — leather dress shoes + dress shirt + dress slacks or chinos + ties.
- Computer — everyone needs one.
- Workout plan — if you don’t, you will look like crap as you age with health problems in your 40s.
- Discipline — focus and not give into urges.
- Nice pair of jeans — that can be dressed up and down.
- A direction — have a plan.
- Polo shirt — at least one warm weather shirt without stains and graphics.
- Grooming routine — be taken seriously with properly groomed hair, facial hair, body odor, and hands.
- Badass watch — Alpha is obsessed with his first smart watch! His Citizen CZ Smart watch that tracks his sleep and heart rate as well as he can answer emails from it.
Age of 30
- A job — it may not be amazing or the one that you will always have, but be self sufficient.
- Your own place — sure, you can have roommates, but move out of your parent’s house.
- Credit card — use to build your credit. Buy things and then pay off fully and immediately.
- Passport — you need to be able to explore the world.
- Limit eating crappy food!
- Navy suit — you need it for job interviews and weddings. Don’t go custom at this point but have your suit tailored.
- Better casual shoe option other than sneakers.
- Invest in timeless pieces that stand the test of time — launder properly too.
- Better friends — analyze your circle of friends and ditch the losers because you have places to go!
Age of 40
- Nicer suit — custom to your body.
- Less being more — in terms of your style evolution.
- Decor in your place — make your space look mature and respectable.
- Upgrade your auto situation — Alpha is not referring to a Lambo, however.
- A failure or two — it’s part of the success equation.
- Financial plan — you should not be living paycheck to paycheck. Be financially responsible, and live below your budget.
- Confidence and belief in yourself — you can do anything you want. Have a secure sense of self, knowing the value you bring to the world.