10 Items ALL MEN Should Own by Age 30!
Dollar Shave Club | get your first starter set for $5; thereafter, restock boxes ship regular-sized products at regular prices
In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM https://iamalpham.com/ AaronMarino https://aaronmarino.com/ Pete & Pedro https://peteandpedro.com/ Tiege Hanley https://www.tiege.com/and ENEMY https://enemy.com/ is discussing material possessions that all men should have by 30 years old.
Collect These Material Possessions
- Grown-up wallet — not jammed packed and not Velcro
- Passport — start traveling when you are younger
- Pocketknife — you don’t know how much you’ll use it until you have one
- Well-tailored navy suit — you’re not growing anymore, and friends are getting married. Suit Supply is the best place to get one.
- Proper dopp kit — use for traveling and going to your spicy senorita’s house. Check out what Alpha keeps in his!
- Watch — it doesn’t matter the cost. Wear one so that people take you seriously because it sends a subliminal message that you’re responsible and reliable.
- Grown-up winter jacket — the classic navy peacoat it the most classic. It’s warm, stylish, and matches with pretty much anything. You can also go black or camel.
- Reliable transportation — you don’t have an incredible car … or even a car. You just need the ability to get somewhere without asking for a ride.
- Decent pair of dress shoes — this does not include boat shoes!
- Decent pair of denim — that doesn’t hang off of your ass.
Start Adding to Your Dopp Kit
Alpha assumes if you’re not using Dollar Shave Club by now that you just love spending a lot of money on razors unnecessarily. Keep in mind that Dollar Shave Club has a lot more than just razors — they have everything that the modern man needs in order to look smooth, sexy, stylish, and well-groomed. If you want to get started, get the incredible Shave Starter Set which comes with an Executive Handle, 4-pack of blades, and 3 ounces of Dr. Carver’s Shave Butter for only $5. Alpha loves their shave butter because it’s translucent so you can see what you’re doing. It also helps to prevent irritation and ingrown hairs. Click Dollar Shave Club to get your first starter set for $5; thereafter, restock boxes ship regular-sized products at regular prices.