How to Look STUDLY Wearing a Polo! | 5 Secret Polo Tips
Alpha has not always been a love of polos — he actually hated them because of their dorkiest. That’s until he saw James Bond wearing a black polo — he looked freakin’ incredible. He realized there’s a fine line between dorky and studly. In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, Pete & Pedro , and Ollie is explaining why.
- Nail the fit — body isn’t super tight, length is mid-crotch, and triceps have exposure. The collar is critical: small, rigid, and stands up.
- The fabric should be higher quality — polyester or other synthetic fiber. They don’t stretch out and hold their color. Alpha recommends black, navy, light blue, and white.
- Learn to partial tuck — look for the belt loop and take a piece of the shirt and tuck. Casually fall and fold the polo over.
- Rock it — polos look great with a fabric belt, and the fabric Anson Belts are the cleanest and smoothest belt on the market with a track system. No messy holes! Also, gain weight? No problem – set it, click it, forget it. No better belt on the market! You can opt for fabric or leather — Alpha loves the fabric to add detail, dimension, and texture to any outfit. They come one size fits all — thread it through the belt loops, measure, and cut. Grab a buckle, lock it down, and you’re ready to roll! The best deal is a box deal to mix-and-match. Here are some great ensembles to rock your polo:
++ white polo + white leather sneaks + medium distressed jeans + Anson fabric belt
++ white polo + green short + green Anson belt + white sneaks (add denim jacket to elevate look)
++ black polo + cool brown pants + black shoes + black Anson belt
++ navy polo + jeans + brown leather sneaks (or double monks) + Anson fabric belt
- Work out! Pump a little iron to take care of your temple. Work out to look incredible AND feel like a million bucks.