Chubby cheeks are great for grandmas to squeeze but bad for studly stallions like you. In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM https://iamalpham.com/ AaronMarino https://aaronmarino.com/ Pete & Pedro https://peteandpedro.com/ Tiege Hanley https://www.tiege.com/and ENEMY https://enemy.com/ says men want strong, angular, and structured faces — which he is going to help you lose those chubby cheeks once and for all. He has a systematic and scientific methods that work!
Change the physical structure
(1) Lose weight — even 5-10 pounds will have a dramatic impact especially in regard to your cheeks and under chin
(2) Reduce water retention — salty meals will make you retain water in your face from all the sodium. To combat water retention, drink more water (1 gallon a day), cut down on the crap you’re eating, and reduce the amount of carbs you consume
(3) Workout your face — Alpha demonstrates three key exercises.
Hacks that give illusions
(4) Wear Henleys or v-necks — whereas a crew neck makes your face appear more round
(5) Structured or angular hairstyles that are tighter on the sides with a little bit longer more length on the top
(6) Angled sideburns — not only do they finish your hairstyle but they also make your face look longer & more defined
(7) Facial hair — a well maintained beard is an incredible way to add strength to your jaw. Do not shave it too high up under your neck. Check out Alpha’s trick on where to stop saving your neck.
(8) Head and standing posture — chest & shoulders up with head back
(9) Clean eyebrows — keep them symmetrical (start, arch, stop). Alpha demonstrates. Never touch the hairs above your eyebrows.
(10) Wear black — either with Henleys or v-necks
Losing your hair?
Hair loss is a bitch — and it sucks. And it’s going to happen to most men at some point in their life. The worst thing you can do is nothing. Instead, see Bosley the hair doctors whether you have lost your hair, are losing it, or are worried you’re going to lose it. Click the Bosley link and download the free The Complete Guide to Hair Loss and Hair Restoration that talks about hair loss, what to look for, signs, and treatment options. You’ll also get a $250 gift card for a Bosley treatment after you sit down with a Bosley counselor and decide on an option. They have a solution for everybody. And recently they have a new option — a low-level laser therapy cap that has been FDA cleared and proven effective in slowing the rate of thinning. Check out the after results — these dudes are super pumped and are loving their new hair.