6 Tricks to Have a BETTER Looking Body… FAST!
Use code ALPHASKIN7 to get over 70% off the Vitagoods spin brush http://vitagoods.com/alphaskin7
Alpha’s tossing it out there — there are two things that will change the way you look naked: diet + exercise! In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness, and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM https://iamalpham.com/ AaronMarino https://aaronmarino.com/ Pete & Pedro https://peteandpedro.com/ Tiege Hanley https://www.tiege.com/and ENEMY https://enemy.com/ says it’s not easy or else everyone would do it. Truly changing the way your body looks takes time, but you can make your body look better instantly with these tricks!
Instantly look better NAKED!
- Don’t shave it — if you have issues, removing body hair will accentuate your flaws. BUT always get rid of shoulder and back hair as both are not sexy. Chest and stomach hair should have the length taken down without going bald.
- Make sure your skin is amazing — use a spin brush, which is much better than a loofah, to clear your skin and keep it soft through exfoliating. Alpha uses the Spin for Perfect Skin that has different attachments for your head to your toes — it feels incredible, it reaches your back, and you can use it anywhere you manscape. This tool is something that every man should have in his grooming arsenal.
- Use moisturizer after exfoliating — avoid having ashy and dull skin.
- Wear the right underwear for your package — opt for a style with a pouch, wear lighter colored underwear, perform the lift-and-tuck, and don’t wear underwear that is too small. Boxer briefs or trunks are your best options so they aren’t too long.
- Fuzzy butts need to be taken care of — take your grooming tool and run it up your cheeks. You may even need to spread a cheek a bit.
- Get a tan — tan fat looks smoother than pasty white fat, and some incredible sunless options out there. Be sure to wash your tans immediately after applying as it will stain callouses.
BONUS — it’s all about your bedroom lighting. Side table lamps with indirect lighting are complimentary as opposed to overhead lighting which casts shadows.