A man’s bedroom is his lair of sexy seduction! That being said, some items should never ever be laying around a man’s bedroom. These items are absolutely killing your manly bedroom game.
Eliminate these UNSEXY things from your bedroom
- Stinky and funky odors – do not rely on Febreze or plug-in air fresheners. Make sure that your room is clean! You can invest in a cool candle that is not only scented but will give you ambiance and set the mood. The candle will release an aroma that is nice and fresh without being overpowering or pungent. If you don’t want to rock a candle, opt for a diffuser.
- Overhead lighting – a side table or night table light is a great addition to a bedroom and is softer than overhead lighting. You’ll look even better when taking off your clothes.
- Signs of sexiness – whether or not lotion, condoms, tissues, or others, make sure they’re not out in the open.
- Items from past relationships — put away pictures of your ex-girlfriend(s) … or any woman for that matter.
- Sentimental items — store away items from past relationships.
- Blank walls – do not have too many blank walls. Obtain some type of art or personal items to give your bedroom a little more attitude and edge along with personal flavor and flair.
- Basic bed – do not have a mattress on the floor, invest in a bed frame, have clean sheets, add some sexy throw pillows, and purchase in higher thread-count sheets. Invest in a premium mattress such as Helix sleep that takes into account personal preferences and is customized to fit your needs. Visit https://helixsleep.com/alpha to get up to $200 off your Helix mattress + two free pillows.
- Crap and clutter – invest in a caddy to lay your crap and clutter in. Keep in mind crap and clutter not only looks messy but also accumulates dust.
- Dust and nastiness – vacuum, Swiffer, and dust your room weekly. Also, make sure to change your sheets more than once a month.
- Dirty clothes — don’t have dirty laundry strewn around the room. Put your dirty laundry in a laundry basket in your closet. If your room is cluttered, your brain is also cluttered. If you’re clean and organized, you’re ready if somebody wants to come over in 10 minutes. Make sure you clean out your wardrobe as well. If you haven’t worn something in a year, donate it. Use the hanger trick to determine what to donate.