6 Sneakers Men Should NEVER Wear!
Experience the world’s first 100% waterproof knit shoe + get $25 off your order, visit Vessi Footwear
There are two types of sneakers: fashion and function. In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM https://iamalpham.com/ AaronMarino https://aaronmarino.com/ Pete & Pedro https://peteandpedro.com/ Tiege Hanley https://www.tiege.com/and ENEMY https://enemy.com/ says the goal of fashion sneakers is to look cool and express your own individual style. Functional sneakers, on the other hand, serve a purpose such as running, working out, skateboarding, and more.
Sneakers You Should NEVER Buy
- Fence sneakers — you think you’ll wear them but you don’t. You see others wearing them and you love them on paper, but you know your style, so you have to be honest with yourself. Sneakers are expensive, so if you’re not going to wear them, don’t buy them.
- Over-hyped or trendy — stop wasting your money on these over-priced sneakers. It’s hard because shopping can be emotional. Remember they’re not going to be popular in 6-months. Make sure what you buy is versatile.
Sneakers You Should NEVER Wear
- Don’t match your outfit style — are they appropriate for the outfit?
- In the rain, mud, and snow — unless they’re a pair from Vessi
- Dirty white sneakers — be responsible including keeping the upper clean
- Bad laces — aim to change them out after 6-months
Say YES to Laceless Slip On Sneakers
If you have not checked out Vessi, their shoes are super crazy comfortable, stylish, and waterproof. They are the 1st knit shoe that is 100% waterproof — you can wear these bad boys in the mud, rain, and snow. Your feet will stay dry! Moisture beads right off. They are cutting edge and dual climate — they keep your feet dry and warm. Also, they are super light at only 75 grams with herringbone tread pattern. No slipping whether in the rain or hiking. All the while, you will be rocking a stylish and sexy pair of sneakers. Get $25 off your order by visiting Vessi Footwear