10 Style Mistakes You’re STILL Making … in 2020!
In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM https://iamalpham.com/ AaronMarino https://aaronmarino.com/ Pete & Pedro https://peteandpedro.com/ Tiege Hanley https://www.tiege.com/and ENEMY https://enemy.com/ says weird Uncle Barry is worried about you and your style. He doesn’t want to you to go back out after quarantine looking like a wild tiger (with jacked-up style mistakes).
Terrible 2020 Top Ten
1. The homemade tee-shirt tank — no sides and a big baggy mess. You look like you have boobies (instead of pecs) and your shoulders look narrow.
2. Too many buttons — how much man cleavage are you exposing? If none, unbutton and expose a little.
3. Sloppy sleeve roll — women find men’s forearms sexy. Check-out how Alpha demonstrates how to properly roll your sleeves.
4. Improper partial tuck — you need to lift your shirt and then gently tuck a little tiny bit in where the belt loop is. Then let it drape over. Not dead-center — off-center — is the key.
5. Not rocking a belt with no holes — rock an Anson belt that has no holes because it uses micro-adjustments on their track system. They are timeless, super clean, and sexy. They have endless strap options in leather, suede, and fabric. Alpha absolutely loves his camo fabric belt — as well as the blue & red fabric stripe. All Anson buckles are interchangeable — it’s simple to change out! Buckles range from black, steel, gunmetal, silver, gold, shiny, and brushed. Grab a box set for the best deal.
6. Rocking shades inside — you look like a douche.
7. Buying cheap shoes — there are affordable options but save your money for a pair of $150 of Johnson Murphy (they are much better in terms of quality so they look better and last longer).
8. Not tying your shoe properly — Alpha demonstrates so the bow lies cleanly over your shoe and doesn’t loosen up.
9. Sports shirts — super tight (aka sausage looking).
10. Not rocking enough shirts with tigers — your woman will know you are a tiger, ready to pounce! Uncle Barry wanted you to know!