9 Men’s Cold Weather Must Haves!
Alpha loves these boots https://thursdayboots.com/alpha-m
Alpha is giddy about breaking out his winter jackets! In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness, and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM https://iamalpham.com/ AaronMarino https://aaronmarino.com/ Pete & Pedro https://peteandpedro.com/ Tiege Hanley https://www.tiege.com/and ENEMY https://enemy.com/ is going his fall and winter style staples.
Alpha’s Cold Weather Style Staples
- Lightweight puffer vest — they look badass over a tee as well as over a Henley. They are warm & comfortable and can be used as a mid-layer.
- Puffer jacket — it keeps you warm, and you can wad it up into a bag when you’re out and active. They look great paired with athleisure wear and denim. Alpha has three black puffer jackets that are fitted, which you can find virtually everywhere.
- Jacket with a fuzzy hood — any jacket with a fur-lined hood looks amazing. The hoods look cool and are super warm. They look incredible with denim and paired with badass boots.
- Badass pair of boots — rock boots in the fall and winter with the cold, rain, and snow. No double monks or Yeezys — boots all the way! Make sure your boots have a Goodyear welt construction for more comfort and water resistance. Thursday Boots are high quality with lower price than much less than retail. Alpha goes over his boots, including his Chelsea boots, President boot, Captain boot, and chukka boot (suede). Thursday Boots has a lot more than these styles, with which you fall in love.
- Leather gloves –– stay warm while looking stylish by wearing leather gloves. They may be more expensive but worth the style.
- Scarves — the lightweight is the most versatile (Alpha demonstrates how to wear). They are not expensive, around $15, and they come in a lot of colors.
- Simple black beanie hat — they keep your ears warm while you look like a badass. The downside is that it jacks up your hair.
- The peacoat — it’s a men’s must-have paired with jeans + sneakers or slacks/chinos + dress shoes. Alpha recommends navy blue or charcoal gray. To go dressier, you can opt for a double-breasted driving jacket, which is longer.
- Sweaters — one of Alpha’s favorites this season is the lightweight long-sleeve polo sweater (nice neck detail) and the lightweight v-neck sweater (looks nice under anything & can be dressed up or down). Cableknit turtle neck sweater is another of Alpha’s favorites he’ll be rocking this winter.