5 Awesome Fragrances Under $50 | Good Cheap Men's Cologne
Alpha loves colognes but doesn’t want to spend a lot on his scent. In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, and Pete & Pedro presents Dave from Fragrance Bros and his top fragrances under $50.
Critically Received Fragrances Under $50
- Nautica Voyage – clean & likeable. It’s great for warmer weather and casual occasions. Fresh, apple & cucumber, musky, and cotton-like quality.
- Midnight in Paris, Van Cleef & Arpels – defies labels and is androgynous. It goes between warm & cool weather and between casual & formal. As a result, it can be used at a lot of occasions and climates. Soft, smooth, vanilla, red-vine.
- Montblanc, Individuel – fantastic date scent! Tamed & woody, spicy, inviting, cinnamon, sandalwood, chocolate, and raspberry.
- A*men, Thierry Mugler – abstract recreation of black coffee. Great scent that starts out rugged and then turns manly when it dries down. Can be worn on date, formal occasion, or to impress someone. Smells like a ‘man’ with patchouli, chocolate, coffee, and vanilla.
- Mugler Cologne, Thierry Mugler – one of the best of fresh scents. Super clean scent. It’s an anti-fragrance and great for work & casual situations.Citrus & green with soapy quality.
- ** bonus L’homme, Yves St. Laurent – It’s modern masculine, likeable, and wonderful. It’s great for casual, warmer weather, office, and date. Sweet, ginger, woody smell with an apple quality.
- ** bonus La Nuit de L’homme, Yves St. Laurent – Great for a night out, on a date, and when you want to get up-close-and-personal. It’s a sexier version of #6 being sweeter and amping up the spice & woods.