6 Popular Men's Fragrances That Smell Like CRAP!
Alpha is not a fragrance expert, but he IS a dude with a big nose that knows what he likes. In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, Pete & Pedro, and Fashion Anchor says there’s nothing better than finding a signature scent.
The issue is that not all fragrances are created equal. The other issue is that what smells good is totally subjective. That being said, there are some fragrances that are absolutely horrible!
The Biggest Fragrance Offenders
- Any cologne that you bathe in!
- Unisex fragrances with strong floral notes
- Body sprays such as Axe, Old Spice, and BOD
- Store brand colognes (ie; Abercrombie & Fitch)
- Celebrity colognes (ie: Cam Newton)
- Colognes that your mother or grandmother gets you
Comment Under This Video
(1) What is your least favorite cologne?
(2) What is your favorite cologne?
Find Your New Signature Fragrance
Alpha loves trying new colognes, but different colognes smell differently on different people. Well, Scentbird takes all the risk out of trying new colognes. Once a month you receive 120 squirts (about 1 month’s worth). Upon your 1st shipment, you get a sexy container for your vial. Then, every month you get a new cologne that you pick. Alpha highly recommends this service – treat yourself! Use the discount code for 25% your first installment. You can experiment without wasting tons of cash on big bottles that suck!