Top 5 Polo Wearing MISTAKES Men Make
In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, and Pete & Pedro says that ‘going Polo’ can step up your style! They are fresh-and fun, look incredible with shorts, are dynamite with denim, and are business casual cool. But you have to wear it responsibly so you don’t look like a dork! Yes, some of you are screwing the polo-wearing-pooch!
Wear Your Polo Responsibly!
- Polos come in different levels of dressiness – casual cotton vs premium polos
- Do not wear big, baggy, and boxy polos
- Don’t select polos that are loud, bright patterns and colors – black is great on everyone! White also is another that you can’t go wrong.
- Avoid effed-up polo collars at all costs – use a fabric-safe Fashion Anchor to keep your collar. And don’t pop your collar!
- Don’t wear a worn-out polo such as one with stretched out sleeves, floppy collar, and shortened body
Ministry of Supply
Alpha gets asked all the time where he gets his polos! Ministry of Supply is where! Recently they have been out of stock — but they’re back, in stock, and flawless! They even improved on an already amazing design. The fabric is ‘smarter than me‘ with air flow and easy machine washable & wrinkle free. The fit is slim (not too tight) and incredibly movable.