TOP 7 Men's Style DON'Ts
Aaron asks, “What the [email protected]$k are you doing!?!? We’ve talked about this!” He works hard so that you can put your best stylish foot forward and feel incredible. But some guys are killing their smooth and sexy game! It hurts Alpha’s feelings for them. In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, and Pete & Pedro goes over his top style DO NOTS!
- Big oversized suits – you should get a nice ‘stylish hug’ from your suit
- Wearing a regular fit (box cut) dress shirt – slim fit shirts are not ‘tight’, just tapered
- Wearing a pants that are too long (short, dumpy, and unattractive)
- Wearing ‘horrible’ (cheap, dated, dorky) shoes
- Wearing ‘Mom Jeans’
- Wearing jet black socks with brown shoes – wear fabulous funky socks to mix-and-match to coordinate and compliment. When in doubt, match your socks to your pants.
- Worn out and tired-ass belt (marked, marred, holes put on the end) – Anson Belts are genius by self-sizing and with a variety of buckles that micro-adjust. Alpha demonstrates. Alpha Tip – 3 straps with 2 buckles for $100.