10 Mistakes Attractive Men NEVER Make!
Visit Dollar Shave Club to get your first starter set for $5. After that, the restock box ships regular-sized products at regular price.
Part of being attractive is your aesthetic. Another part of being attractive is how you act & carry yourself. In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM https://iamalpham.com/ AaronMarino https://aaronmarino.com/ Pete & Pedro https://peteandpedro.com/ Tiege Hanley https://www.tiege.com/and ENEMY https://enemy.com/ is covering both of these in order to help you become even more attractive.
Attractive Men Never…
- Treat people poorly because they are ‘different’ — treat all people with dignity and respect
- Forget to smile — it’s a secret weapon. Just make sure they’re white
- Act too-cool-for-school — don’t act better than other or act arrogantly
- Shave their butt cheeks — you need to know where and where not to shave
- Have razor bumps and burns — you need to know how to properly shave (prepare your skin, apply shave cream and let it sit, condition your skin post-shave)
- Expose neck fat — Alpha demonstrates the proper way to shave this area
- Cheat on their significant other — you look like an asshole
- Wait too long between hair cuts — use your grooming tool between visits
- Forget to say ‘please’ and ‘thank you’ — it feels good to give and receive
- Not dance — you don’t need super sick moves. You just need to get out there and move it!
If You Don’t Do This, There’s Something Wrong with You
If you are not using Dollar Shave Club, Alpha assumes something’s wrong with you because you are wasting money! And that is not okay. There is no better bang for your shaving or grooming buck than Dollar Shave Club — they have everything from soap to butt whips to toothbrushes + toothpaste to shampoo & body wash. But their deal is ridiculous!
It’s the best deal they have ever offered. The Ultimate Shave Starter Set is $5 which gets you an Executive Handle, badass blades, 1 oz tub of Dr. Carver’s Prep Scrub, Dr. Carver Shave Butter, and Post Shave. Grab it while supplies last — and while you’re at make sure to look at the other incredible products that they have. After your starter set, all products are shipped at regular size and price.Visit Dollar Shave Club to get your first starter set for $5 today.