8 Mistakes DESTROYING Your Confidence!
You do realize how amazing you are and the potential you have, right!? In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM https://iamalpham.com/ AaronMarino https://aaronmarino.com/ Pete & Pedro https://peteandpedro.com/ Tiege Hanley https://www.tiege.com/and ENEMY https://enemy.com/ says you need to stop, however, mistakes that destroy your confidence. No one is better than you– and you need to believe it.
What stops you from believing no one is better than you?
1. Hating your job — if you do, think about what you want to do (and out of life). Of course, you have bills to pay — so don’t just bolt — make a plan.
2. Not allowing yourself to fail — if you do allow yourself to fail, you will realize you are still here and swinging the bat. You will build character.
3. Not being willing to take risks — if you put yourself outside your comfort zone, your confidence will be built.
4. Being way too hard on yourself — we are all our worst critics, but make sure to work on it! Take care of yourself such as taking care of your handsomeness. Start taking care of your skin by using the Tiege Hanley Starter System that includes a facial wash, moisturizer, and a (free) lip balm for less than 50 cents a day. Get clear skin and get more confidence.
5. Negative self-talk and guilt — for example, stop shaming yourself about masturbating. It’s natural.
6. Having bad friends — instead surround yourself with people with drive, motivation, ambition, lift you up, and are inspiring & productive.
7. Setting unrealistic expectations — if you are always failing, you need to change your goals to attainable ones.
8. Comparing yourself to other people — when looking at people on social media, you set yourself up for feeling badly about yourself.