6 Mistakes Making “IT” SMALLER!
Sheath Underwear |enter code 20alpha at checkout
In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness, and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM https://iamalpham.com/ AaronMarino https://aaronmarino.com/ Pete & Pedro https://peteandpedro.com/ Tiege Hanley https://www.tiege.com/and ENEMY https://enemy.com/ is going over how to make Big Al great again (after all, you’re making some mistakes which are making it smaller).
Why Big Al isn’t as BIG as he can be
- Not using it enough — Big Al is a muscle, and if you don’t use it, you lose it. Not routinely filling it with blood potentially risks it getting smaller over time.
- Certain medications — do NOT stop taking any of these (talk to your medical provider first); however, attention deficit disorder medication (Adderall), some antipsychotic drugs, and drugs that treat prostate enlargement (Finasteride) can decrease Big Al’s size.
- Smoking cigarettes and/or weed — blood flow is restricted, which causes Big Al smaller.
- Tight underwear — remember, it’s all about blood flow maximization. Not only will it make your weenie teeny (kills Big Al), but it will also make you less virile (kills sperm) and make your balls stink (kills your game). Switch to Sheath and have Big Al separated from the twins — dry and comfortable!
- Eating like crap and not exercising — getting fat makes Big Al not so big anymore. Losing weight makes it gigantic from all the blow flow and fat loss.
- Peyronie’s disease — a fibrous tissue that causes curving, which a doctor can help.
Natural ways to make it BIG and BOLD
- Amino acid l-arginine as a supplement — it improves blood flow. Also, our kidneys convert it to nitric oxide, which also helps blood vessels dilate and relax.
- Yohimbine — one of the most commonly used ingredients in over-the-counter male enhancement supplements.
- Vitamin D — Big Al will stand at attention better with this vitamin supplement.