5 Things MORE Important Than Looks or $$$ That EVERY GUY NEEDS!
Alpha wants to talk to you about something he’s been thinking a lot about lately. Taking pride in your appearance is a good thing – it’s not egotistical. It means you value how you present yourself to the outside world. The world judges you, and with social media it will only get worse in his opinion. In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, and Pete & Pedro says there are things that are MUCH more important than appearance however.
Every Man NEEDS These Qualities
1. Self esteem — how to you feel about yourself and respect the person you are. Believe in yourself, that you can do anything
2. Your character and moral compass – how you command respect, treat other people, and the man you are. What is the content and quality is your character? You can work on this. Be a good person.
3. How you treat other people — kind, generous, helpful. How you treat others includes friends, family, and strangers alike. In specific, hateful comments, even when anonymous, are disgusting.
4. The ability to forgive yourself and others — don’t harbor hate and resentment. Get out of your own way. Forgiveness is a gift you give yourself. In order to forgive, you have to deal with them so it’s difficult.
5. Relationships and friendships — you need to be around people you love and remove toxic people. If you can’t get away from the toxic people, limit your exposure. At the MENfluential Conference, Alpha has created so many friendships. The conference has been powerful and special.