10 BEST Muscle BUILDING Tips for Beginners! | How to Gain Muscle Mass
Alpha has made some bad decisions, but he’s also made two incredible ones: starting a YouTube channel and starting to work out when he was 12 years old. Working out is directly tied to his confidence, self-esteem, and chiseled pecs. In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, and Pete & Pedro helping you to build muscle too!
1. START — how long have you been THINKING about going to the gym and working out! Where would you be now if you started then. Start now!
2. Be consistent — you will get a better body by going to the gym and eat healthy
3. Don’t compare yourself to other people — you have no idea of their genetics, what supplements they’re taking, or how long they’ve been consistent. When you start working out take progress pictures every two weeks at the same time, at the same mirror, and under the same lighting.
4. Know what is happening with your physique — check your body fat with calipers or with a digital body fat analyzer scale. The Vitagoods Digital Body Analyzer will let you know your weight as well as lean mass versus body fat through an electrical current. The scale doesn’t lie about how much muscle you’re gaining. Alpha has been using the same one for years and says the Vitagoods scare is the best. Use the code to get a huge discount! Vitagoods Digital Body Analyzer with code ALPHA70
5. Work your entire body — each and every muscle group including your legs! It’s all about symmetry.
6. You need to consume the appropriate calories by calculating basal metabolic rate (minimum calories to operate) then add or subtract calories according to your goals. You need protein, amino acids, carbs, and fat are all needed to build muscle.
7. Workout by yourself — fitness is a personal journey. Alpha truly believes, that for long term, your workout program should come internally.
8. Get rest to recover — work + rest + nutrition = bigger & stronger
9. Change up your workouts so your body doesn’t get adapted to the workouts
10. Keep going — don’t stop! And if you do, pick it back up and keep going. If you persist, your life will change from the difference in your mindset, confidence, and how you feel about yourself.