One downside to watching p*** is that it paints an unrealistic picture of what it means for a dude to be good in bed. Men naturally stress out and worry about being good in bed. We want to be the best she’s ever had, but p*** presents an unrealistic picture of what is actually good. We think she will not be happy if we’re not doing what we’ve seen, which is absolutely not the case.
That said, I want to go over a few secret ways to be amazing in the bedroom. Stick around to the end of the video, where I will go over some signs that you can tell if you’ve done your job entirely for her.
Want to please her sexually? Here’s how…
- Throw out any and everything you’ve learned from p*** because it’s not reality. The movies are designed for us to get stimulated very quickly. We don’t need a lot of setup or build-up. Women, however, are different. They are seductive and need more finesse to get their engine rolling.
- Realize there is no one size fits all solution to satisfaction. Everyone is different, and just because your old partner liked something doesn’t mean your new partner will like it, also. You have to figure out what will work for you and your partner.
- Open the lines of communication. Talk about what gets each other excited and what each of you wants. Some men think they should know what a woman wants, and some men don’t want to ask because they don’t want to know that she tried something with someone else. You must understand that if she has been with others, that does not make her wrong or dirty. It means that she’s willing to express herself sexually, which is good. Some women are closed off because they’ve been taught certain things women should not be interested in. But if you can bring it out and encourage her to talk, she may be more willing to explore.
- Make her feel like she’s the sexiest and most desirable you’ve ever seen. Get in the habit of encouraging her and making her feel beautiful. Let her know when something feels amazing or that she’s incredible. When someone is excited and into it, self-esteem is boosted.
- Slow down! One of women’s biggest complaints is that men are too quick and should last longer. All sorts of methods try to prolong the experience. Kegels have worked for me (tightening the muscles in your pelvic floor repeatedly). Try sets of three with 10 to 12 repetitions in each set; hold for 3 seconds and release, which is one kegel. Roman Swipes are also another option. They are discreet and have benzocaine so that you can rock longer and stronger. It will not transfer to your partner either. You MUST try these! Go to Roman to get 20% off your first order of Roman Swipes + FREE 2-day shipping. Also, check out Roman if you have issues with ED.
- Make it all about her. You’re going to get yours; men always do. But habitually make the experience about her. Be present in a situation, set it up, build excitement and anticipation, and realize that sex starts sooner than when you hit the bedroom. Earlier in the night, start the touching and naughty talk.
- Go downtown to visit Brenda. 82% of women need this stimulation, whether with hands or mouth. Many ways will get her there that do not involve you hammering away.
So how do you know if she’s faking it?
70% of women actually fake it. Why would a woman fake it? Men have super fragile and small egos. We like to think that we’re the king of the jungle, rocking and rolling every time. The truth is that it’s not the case. She’s faking it if…
- You’re hitting it at the same time
- She’s forming coherent words – she should be speaking another language
- She’s making out with you – if she were there, she would forget about you
- She’s having crazy movements – movement actually tenses and slows down a little bit before reaching that point
- You can still see the head – it should be retracted thereafter
- You feel rhythmic squeezing (like kegels) – when she’s there, it’s more sporadic and fluttery