Do you want to hear something crazy? I’m almost 50 years old. Something crazier is that my anti-aging skincare routine takes 90 seconds or less. Today, I will review my anti-aging skincare routine, and then at the end of the video, I will cover a few things you need to avoid to not jack up your face.
Take that minute to take care of your skin. It doesn’t take a ton of products or time to take care of your skin. If you take these steps and actions, you will have amazing skin that glows and radiates with handsomeness. It takes little time to see a difference — your skin can look better overnight, and you’ll get compliments. I use Tiege Hanley products because I love them, and they’re also my company. I love my skin looking back at me in the mirror. It’s clear and sexy.
One-minute skincare routine
Wash your face. Ensure you’re using lukewarm rather than super hot water, which will dry your face. Use a high-quality face wash and, with your fingers, massage all over your face. You need to make sure you get down into the neck beard. Wash for 30 seconds to remove the oil, grime, and dirt. Then, gently rinse and pat your face. Make sure you don’t rub or scrub.
Moisturize. Use a daily moisturizer with an SPF of 20. An interesting study showed a truck driver who drove for 30 years. One side of his face near the mirror aged prematurely, and the other did not. Protect your face as well as stay hydrated.
I also use an anti-aging super serum and eye cream before I apply my moisturizer. I wait about 5 seconds after applying to put on my eye cream. I pat it around my eyes. Ensure you don’t rub because the skin underneath your eyes is very tender. My moisturizer goes on top of all of that. At night time, I use a moisturizer as well. But I also use the retinol stick nightly. After I wash my face, I use retinol to help with skin tone, irregularities, and pores. It works wonders.
How you can jack up your face!
- Dirty sheets. When you sleep on that funky nastiness, you’re rubbing your face in it, and it will cause breakouts and blemishes.
- Dehydrated. Make sure you hydrate correctly every day. This means drinking enough water — and only water.
- Hot water. As I said before, hot water is not good for your skin.
- Over-exfoliating. Do not over-exfoliate.
- Caffeine. Drinking a lot of caffeine, including coffee and energy drinks, will dehydrate you.
- Boozing & smoking. Alcohol is terrible for your skin. Also, don’t smoke anything because it will prematurely age your face as well.
- Consuming crap. Don’t have a diet that is filled with processed junk. Consume omega-3, 6, and 9. Eat lean proteins and leafy vegetables. Avoid saturated nonsense and sulfites that are in processed foods.
- Being sedentary. You need to work out. Go to the gym and live a clean lifestyle, which is the best for your face.