7 Pants Men Should NEVER Wear
Not all pants were created equal — some make you look super fine and some make you look like your Uncle Barry. In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM https://iamalpham.com/ AaronMarino https://aaronmarino.com/ Pete & Pedro https://peteandpedro.com/ Tiege Hanley https://www.tiege.com/and ENEMY https://enemy.com/ is going over pants you should never wear.
Steer Clear of These Pants!
- Mom jeans — they are disturbing because they are not properly proportioned (super long crotch and wider leg)
- The pleated khaki — the puckers cause havoc on your sexy style. The pleats open up and make you look pear-shaped & heavy.
- Cargo pants — the visual streamline is broken with all of the various pockets
- Janky joggers — the fit and fabric are not amazing, and they are loose at the bottom
- Swishy pants — there are much better options out there
- Overly distressed or destroyed jeans — the look is trashy, douchy, and not refined
- Anything with a boot cut — the visual streamline explodes.
Look Like a Style Ninja
Public Rec makes the most perfect pair of casual pant on the market: the All Day Every Day Pant. And now they launched the All Day Every Day Jogger, and Alpha is blown-away because he has a problem finding joggers that aren’t crazy long. These joggers don’t have a super long rise either. All of this is because of the sizing they offer. They also come in badass black! These joggers are the nicest that Alpha has put on. While checking out the joggers, check out the Go-To Henley Long Sleeve and Go-To Tee Long Sleeve Also use the limited access discount code to get some sexy ass joggers that aren’t janky:ADED Jogger