7 Psychological Ways to Make a Woman WANT You!
In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM https://iamalpham.com/ AaronMarino https://aaronmarino.com/ Pete & Pedro https://peteandpedro.com/ Tiege Hanley https://www.tiege.com/and ENEMY https://enemy.com/ should be ashamed of himself for teaching you this! But here’s the deal, he’s sick and tired of all you dudes wondering if she likes you. Today, it changes because he’s going over ways to get her to want you now.
Get in Her Head to Make Her to Want You
- Put her into the Friendzone — women aren’t used to being in the Friendzone so it will drive her crazy. Women want what they can’t have.
- Recommend that she date someone who you know she is not interested in — by recommending this, you’ll get her wondering what this means.
- Don’t be available all the time — by not being available, it changes the power dynamic, and she wonders what you’re doing
- Build sexual tension — it’s best built over time. It’s like a pressure cooker where you both will be ready to explode.
- Listen to sexy music — it’s a psychological secret weapon that can put her in the mood. Alpha’s personal pick is Sade’s “Smooth Operator”. What is your favorite song to set the mood? Pop it in the comments here.
- Tell her she’s not your type — this will blow her mind. If she thinks you’re not interested, she will work extra hard to show that you should be interested in her.
- Check out another girl — it plants the seed of doubt. WARNING: don’t do this after you have started dating!
Secret Weapon? Sexy Music!
Raycon was started by Ray J who was sick and tired of having to pay like tons of money for premium wireless earbuds. So he partnered with a tech entrepreneur, and they created Raycon. They have changed the game with celebrities like Snoop Dogg, Melissa Etheridge, and Cardi B freaking-out over these earbuds — but not just because of the killer sound quality. The styling is amazing, they’re discreet, and you don’t have a bunch of wires hanging. AND the price is half as much as other premium wireless earbuds. Alpha uses them when he exercises every single day — whether he’s running, hiking, or working out, they are incredible in regard to fit and sound.
The new model is their best one yet with 6-hours of continuous playtime, not to mention seamless Bluetooth pairing, more bass, and compact design that offers a noise isolating fit. They also have some incredibly cool new colors. Take your wireless gear to the next level that won’t break the bank. And the special link will give you 15% off an already ridiculously low price: get 15% off your Raycons!