Ever wanted to start an e-commerce website? This interview is GOLD!
I sat down with a good friend of mine, David Ferree of Anson Belt to dive deeper into his journey of starting his business and how he’s gone on to sell $20 million+ in belts since inception. Anson Belt’s have been named as one of the INC 5000 fastest growing companies 3 years in a row now and still, they have 2 full time employees!
This episode we dive in to:
-The innovation behind Anson Belt and why the focus on product has led to the growth of the business
– Turning the idea into a business, using a $50,000 investment.
– Sourcing a manufacturer, the mistakes and a simple way to take the workload off your plate
– The upside (and downside) to being an entrepreneur
– Why David still answers customers calling Anson belt and why it helps improve the business – Balancing a full time job with starting the business
– Should you just leave your job!?
– Why it’s important to keep overheads low, building the business without building your expenses
– The impact the pandemic has had on the business and how they’re overcoming the challenges
– The story of how David came across Aaron before working together…
Plus so much more…
Sit back, relax, and enjoy this episode!
Check out Anson Belt here – https://ansonbelt.com