Alpha M. Shopping Safari | Hunting for the PERFECT White Tee Shirt
In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, and Pete & Pedro is on a shopping safari! He’s hunting for the perfect white tee shirt. Keep in mind Aaron is 5’6″ and 152 pounds. Ratings below are between 1 (bad) – 10 (good).
- GAP ($11) – small fits pretty well (8), not the softest fabric but it’s good (5), quality (8), and OVERALL (7.5)
- J.Crew ($18) – medium fits larger than he likes, fabric is soft, construction is similar to GAP, it’s a nice shirt but nothing super special, and OVERALL (6)
- Banana Republic ($15) – more stretch than the other two, it’s thinner at the neck (in terms of the band), you can tell it’s a premium shirt, and OVERALL (9 -9.5)
- Zara ($18) – the medium is super stretchy and super tight, not comfortable for Alpha, fit (5), fabric (4), value is okay, and OVERALL (5.5)
- Topman ($10) – medium is roomier with a regular cut, fit and length are good (4), quality is not good (3.5), price (9), and OVERALL (6)