12 Signs You Have HIGH Estrogen Levels!
Go to https://getroman.com/ALPHA for $15 dollars off your first order of ED treatment
If a man’s estrogen level is high, the chances of developing boobies are elevated. In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness, and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM https://iamalpham.com/ AaronMarino https://aaronmarino.com/ Pete & Pedro https://peteandpedro.com/ Tiege Hanley https://www.tiege.com/and ENEMY https://enemy.com/ says some unfortunate side effects can happen when estrogen levels are out of balance or raised. Alpha is first going over signs & symptoms, and then he’s going to discuss why this can happen.
When it comes to hormones, you want to maintain balance. Your body wants to maintain certain levels, and when things get out of balance, problems start. If you are concerned that your estrogen level may be too high or your testosterone level may be too low, getting them checked by a doctor is definitely worthwhile. Testosterone is often talked about — we’re dudes, and we crave it — but estrogen is the other part of the equation. Men need it, but when they have too much of it, issues can happen.
Signs & Symptoms of Raised Estrogen Levels
- Man boobies (aka gynecomastia)
- Stunted growth during puberty
- Water retention in the face
- Being tired all the time
- Increased belly fat
- Poor erectile quality (aka can’t get it up and/or no interest in sex)
- Loss of lean muscle mass
- Overly emotional and moody
- Cardiovascular disease
- Hair loss
Why Men Can Experience Elevated Estrogen Levels
- Being overweight — The adrenal enzyme called aromatase converts androgens to estrogens, and more body fat means more aromatase.
- Taking medications that increase estrogen levels
- Having an adrenal tumor
- Taking Testosterone Replacement Therapy or performance-enhancing drugs