7 Signs of LOW Testosterone in Men Under 30
Get Roman.com | receive $15 off your 1st order of Roman Testosterone Support + FREE 2-day shipping
Dudes need testosterone to kick ass and feel incredible. However, some guys don’t have adequate amounts. In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM https://iamalpham.com/ AaronMarino https://aaronmarino.com/ Pete & Pedro https://peteandpedro.com/ Tiege Hanley https://www.tiege.com/and ENEMY https://enemy.com/ says there IS something you can do about it. He’s covering common signs you may be low as well as debunking some testosterone myths. Then he’s providing natural ways to boost your production of testosterone.
Signs of low testosterone
- Lower sex drive — as you age, your sex drive will decrease which is normal. But if you’re young with a low sex drive something may be off.
- Erections — when you’re younger, you’re trying to always hide them. These spontaneous erections start to dwindle off as you get older. But if you have trouble getting or maintaining one, you may have low testosterone.
- Low semen volume — if the volume of fluid that results becomes less and less, you may be experiencing low testosterone.
- Small testicles — atrophy happens when you have lower testosterone. Keep in mind it’s normal to have one bigger than the other. Get familiar with how they feel so if something changes, you can visit a doctor.
- Follicle formation — the ability to grow a beard that is not patchy has less to do with testosterone and more to do with genetics.
- Man boobs — if you’re younger, you’re not producing enough testosterone.
- Hardgainer — if you have had a challenge gaining muscle, your testosterone may be low.
Boost your testosterone naturally
- Lift weights and exercise
- Focus on your diet making sure you have enough carbs, fat, and protien as well as Omega 3, 6, & 9.
- Supplementation — Roman has a new supplement designed to help support testosterone production whether you are low or simply seeking to support your own body. The formulation is scientifically back with ingredients such as D3, zinc, magnesium, maca, ashwagandha, and a unique blend designed by doctors. This supplement can’t be found anywhere else — you can ready about it at Get Roman.com as well as get $15 off plus free 2-day shipping.
- Reduce your stress — lowering stress will reduce cortisol that suppresses testosterone.
- Get better sleep — keep it dark & cool and don’t play on your phone in bed.
- Reduce the amount of alcohol consumed — alcohol increases estrogen levels which conversely lowers testosterone.