When I found out that one of my ex-girlfriends cheated on me, I was hurt. I felt alone, and I was embarrassed. I felt like her cheating said something about me as a man and as a boyfriend. The truth is: it doesn’t matter how much you love someone or how amazing you are; if someone is going to cheat, there’s not much you can do about it. That being said, subtle signs can be detected before cheating happens.
How to detect infidelity early & fast!
- Changes in phone behavior — do not snoop through her phone. Instead, identify phone changes such as ringtones, a phone always being on silent, not showing you pix or videos if she used to, and starting to text someone more and more.
- Changes with how she appears — if she starts dressing sassier than usual or starts working out, but she’s not interested in getting freaky with you, the combination could be a red flag.
- Changes with her interest in you — (a) she is now going out with her friends instead of asking you to do things. Sure, you should have time with your respective friends, but in this case, she’s leaving you out consistently. (b) Also, suddenly she doesn’t have as much time for you as she used to. Usually, she’s burning up your phone, but now she’s stopped all of a sudden.
- Changes in her reactions — she gets defensive and angry when you ask questions.
- Changes in her temperament — she gets more annoyed at you than usual (almost angry), and she starts picking fights. She’s more agitated than typical.
- Changes with how she talks about the relationship — she stops talking about you and the future. If she spoke about proposals, marriage, and looking at rings, but now she’s not, this sign indicates she’s not thinking about the future with you
Common cheater traits
- Difficult time controlling urges and/or impulses — risk-takers despite the potential negative consequences. The more risk-averse people are the more faithful.
- Rationalizes behavior — not just with cheating, but generally, when they do something bad/wrong, they rationalize it and make it more about you as opposed to them.
- Constantly seeks attention & validation — when you first start dating, you’re enough, but then the novelty wears off. These cheater types seek validation from external sources because they love how this new attention is intriguing.
- Keeps their personal life private — they are better at keeping things secret, whether good or bad; they are not forthcoming with information or opening up.
- Good at lying — they can literally look you in the eye and lie to you.
Take care of business in the bedroom
Go to https://getroman.com/ALPHA for $15 dollars off your 1st order of ED treatment + a FREE online visit + FREE 2-day shipping.