7 Simple Self-Defense Tips That May SAVE Your Life!
SimpliSafe is award-winning home security that keeps your home safe around the clock. It’s really reliable, easy to use, and there are no contracts. Check out SimpliSafe here: https://simplisafe.com/alpham
The best defense is a great offense. In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM https://iamalpham.com/ AaronMarino https://aaronmarino.com/ Pete & Pedro https://peteandpedro.com/ Tiege Hanley https://www.tiege.com/and ENEMY https://enemy.com/ is going on the offensive with SimpliSafe. Being on the offensive is more than protecting yourself physically — it’s all your reputation, finances, and family.
Defend yourself like a gentleman
1. Think before you speak or post — think of the ramifications. And are you willing to suffer the consequences? Exercise restraint.
2. Stop assuming things because you can get yourself in trouble — it’s peace-of-mind to be proactive and be prepared. To not be a victim: be aware of your surroundings and look people in the eye, walk with your head up (bad people look for easy targets), and protect your house with a home security system. SimpliSafe is easy and customizable. You order it, it’s delivered, and you set it up. It’s professionally monitored from there. Check out Alpha unbox and set-up his system.
3. Be choosy with what you carry in your wallet — only carry one or two credit cards, your license, and some cash. The upside is that your wallet is nice and slim. Get RFID protection or an RFID card to prevent someone from skimming.
4. Don’t get sloppy drunk or hang out with those who get sloppy drunk — your reflexes are slower, you don’t pay attention like you should, and emotions are amplified (aka fights break out). If your friends are always getting into fights and instigating, protect yourself by not hanging out with them.
5. Don’t drive like a jerk — which includes not giving the finger.
6. Have the ability to defend yourself — Alpha has a pump-action shotgun as protection and so he doesn’t feel vulnerable. Is having something in your home like this important to you? You must know how to operate. Take lessons as it’s not a toy. You need to be safe! If you don’t like guns, get a bat!
7. Start to learn basic self-defense moves — if someone comes after you, know how to disorient them so you can get away. Don’t stand there and fight. It’s about being smart — don’t engage people.