6 Simple Ways to Be HEALTHIER in 2020!
In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM https://iamalpham.com/ AaronMarino https://aaronmarino.com/ Pete & Pedro https://peteandpedro.com/ Tiege Hanley https://www.tiege.com/and ENEMY https://enemy.com/ says that your health is the most valuable asset you have– without it, nothing else matters.
Small modifications make a BIG difference in your health
1. Stop focusing on building muscle — instead focus on a well rounded fitness program which includes weight lifting (nothing will change your body more than resistance training) + cardio + stretching
2. Eat a better diet which you don’t have to eat salads — focus on the quality of the food you’re eating (less processed).
3. Take your vitamins — Ritual vitamins are specifically for men and include 10 hard to get nutrients. The quality and deliverability are next level: you can take them on an empty stomach (no funky additives & fillers), they dissolve in your small intestine (more nutrition), and they release nutrients in two phases. Take 2 per day for about $1 a day!
4. Get better sleep — Alpha recommends getting 8-hours of sleep, naked in a cold & dark room.
5. Drink 120 ounces of water a day — you’ll stay hydrated, your skin will be clearer, and you will retain less water.
6. Forgive yourself — stop living in the past, stop beating yourself up, stop being mad at people in your life. Free yourself from pain, anger, and resentment.