7 Hairstyle Mistakes That Make Your Hair Look HORRIBLE!
It doesn’t get any better than having good hair days! In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, and Pete & Pedro identifies why men have bad hair days.
Leading Causes of Bad Hair Days
- Using the same shampoo and condition over and over – rotate monthly
- Eliminate dandruff – Extra Strength T Gel is what Alpha uses (nothing better!)
- Dry shampoo (or powder) hair if oily and greasy hair
- Wash cloth bed-head hair when no time is available for a shower
- Get a new cut – go shorter to eliminate bad hair days
- Get on a hair cut schedule to avoid over-grown and shaggy appearance
- Use a better hair product – upgrade quality as well as use products specific for your hair & style
Personal Hair Styling Product Recommendation
Emai [email protected] for a bueno hair product recommendation by emailing a picture of your current hair style as well as list product(s) currently using.