6 Tips to STOP Your Gym Clothes from STINKING!
Whew! What’s that smell!?!? Is that you? In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, Pete & Pedro , and Ollie says you can prevent your workout clothes from smelling like a dead possum. Yes, your gym clothes smell foul and putrid! Stop grossing out sassy senoritas at the gym!
HALT the HORRID Stench of Death
- Don’t throw your wet clothes in the hamper — instead let them dry inside out on a flat surface, over tub, or over door knob
- Use an odor eliminating spray — stretch out the items inside out and squirt areas that are most prone to the odor
- Use a sports detergent
- Wash your clothing in cold water and then dry in low heat setting — heat bakes in stinky bacteria and odor
- DO NOT use fabric softener or dryer sheets on workout clothing (performance garments) — a film gets on the fibers and prevents the detergents from cleaning properly
- Make sure to wash after every single wear — especially the pants!
GET HERO CLEAN!
Hero Clean odor eliminating spray is the best. Alpha has tried a ton of different products that just didn’t work such as Tide, Febreze, Hex Clean, and more. But with these Hero products, they work! After you pre-treat with Hero spray and it dries, throw your items into the wash with Hero detergent! You can find Hero Clean on Amazon and at Ace Hardware, Walmart, & Wegmans — BUT Alpha has a special link where you can get the Hero Clean Kit with the odor eliminating spray, laundry detergent, all purpose spray, and dish + hand soap for only $20. It’s a huge no-brainer! It also includes FREE shipping! With every bottle of Hero Clean, a portion of the sales go to supporting war veterans. Hero Clean | use code alpham for 20% off