This video is personal because I’m sharing a variety of habits that I do personally daily. I have done some of these for almost a decade or more, and I feel they have improved my life and health. I do all of these daily, but if you don’t want to do all six of them, choose a couple. You’ll see how they’ll dramatically impact how you look, feel, and kick ass in life.
My unique personal habits could dramatically impact your life too!
- I prepare warm lemon water every single morning when I wake up. I squeeze one whole lemon into a glass of water because it gets me going and starts my day with a fantastic power punch of antioxidant vitamin C. I also put approximately three lemons in a gallon of water, and I drink that during the day. The lemon water tastes better than plain water and increases my body’s ability to flush out toxins and eliminate excess crap. Lemon water also helps with weight loss and helps maintain a low weight. It’s also great for your liver and kidneys.
- I add two tablespoons of psyllium husk powder, which is a form of fiber, to my protein shake. Then, I add all the other ingredients and mix them up before drinking it really fast, as the fiber absorbs a lot of the moisture. The next day, brace yourself because this stuff is next level! Being regular equals a healthier colon. I also feel not as bloated. If your diet is not high in fiber or you’re not getting enough fiber, try psyllium husk powder. It won’t make you bloated and gassy and helps reduce cholesterol.
- I take the Seed’s DS-01 Daily Symbiotic, a pre and probiotic, to help increase the number of bacteria I’m consuming. It contains 24 clinically and scientifically studied broad spectrum strains that help with indigestion, skin issues, sleep problems, stress, and anxiety.
- Twice a day in the shower, I use a sinus rinsing device called a neti pot. It’s super easy to use, simply adding store-bought packs of saline or a mix of iodized table salt & warm water. You hold open your mouth and squeeze the bottle up your nostril. I have been less sick and had fewer sinus infections & congestion. I have a deviated septum, and this device has helped me from getting sinus infections. It also helps to flush allergens and pollen out of your sinuses to reduce allergies.
- Every night since 2015, I consume two tablespoons of unfiltered apple cider vinegar. I wake up feeling leaner, don’t wake up hungry in the middle of the night, and don’t get as many sinus infections.
- Sleeping with earplugs has made an enormous difference in my sleep. The plugs block muffle and mute sounds and are very comfortable to wear. I fall asleep quicker & deeper, and I don’t wake up in the middle of the night. You should try them even if your bedroom is not loud.