7 Tricks to Have a STRONGER Looking Face!
Your body can look strong due to certain features. The same goes for your face — but you can’t change its bone structure. In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM https://iamalpham.com/ AaronMarino https://aaronmarino.com/ Pete & Pedro https://peteandpedro.com/ Tiege Hanley https://www.tiege.com/and ENEMY https://enemy.com/ is sharing things that can make your face look stronger!
“I want my face to look jacked!”
- Exercises — use exercises to strengthen your jaw and slim your cheeks. Alpha discusses these tips and exercises: chewing gum, fishy face, lower lip & jaw push, and fishy face + look back.
- Eyes — under-eye puffiness can be reduced with hydration, handling your allergies, and getting enough sleep.
- Skin — your skin needs to be strong and handsome by washing your face 2xs a day and moisturizing. Try the Tiege Hanley Starter System which includes a free lip balm. You can also customize your system while you’re checking out.
- Facial hair — figure out where your brows should start and stop (Alpha demonstrates), making sure not to clean up the hairs above your eyebrows. Your sideburns should frame your face and give your face a stronger look, and your beard should not be trimmed too far up. Alpha demonstrates both.
- Smile — you need to smile and make sure they are white (use trays, strips). And if you hate it, fix it! It’s worth it. You can even try the invisible trays to straighten your teeth.