10 Style Mistakes EVEN Good Looking Guys Make!
You are good looking — but this doesn’t let you off the hook stylistically speaking. In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM https://iamalpham.com/ AaronMarino https://aaronmarino.com/ Pete & Pedro https://peteandpedro.com/ Tiege Hanley https://www.tiege.com/and ENEMY https://enemy.com/ says even good looking guys make style mistakes. Alpha is giving you a death-punch to these style mistakes.
Give a Death Punch to Style Mistakes
- Carrying too much crap in your pockets — carry a man-bag or cross body bag. Additionally, you could switch to a slim wallet as well as a consolidated key ring. Also look for a thinner cell phone case.
- Overly aggressive & symmetrical partial tuck — Alpha demonstrates how to master the partial tuck.
- Bomber cuff coverage — don’t cover your watch! Fold the cuff up on the wrist that you’re wearing the watch — then match on the other side.
- Visible no-show socks — you’re wearing the wrong color! Match the inside of your shoe or skin color to be as close and invisible as possible.
- Bacon collar Henley — why does this happen? It’s a cheap Henley.
- Wearing PJ pants in public — this is not sexy! And shouldn’t be worn in public!
- Tucking your ears into your baseball hat — when did this become acceptable!?!?
- Lazy sleeve roll — it looks sloppy and disheveled. Alpha demonstrates how to do it correctly.
- Puffy pocket square — the puff looks like sh!t. Alpha demonstrates how to do it correctly.
- Over-accessorization — don’t rock too many! Instead rock a simple metal cuff or a simple beaded bracelet along with a watch.
NO BACON COLLAR HENLEYS!
If you are in the market for Henleys, check out Public Rec. NO BACON COLLAR here! These Public Rec Henleys not only fit but the amazing the fabric isn’t going to get all whacked-out and stretched because it is super high quality. Alpha LOVES Public Rec. The build clothes for dudes who want to not only be comfortable but also look incredible when they’re out casually kicking it around town with spicy senoritas. The quality is higher — but you can wash & dry and wear the crap out of it and still look amazing as the day you bought it.
Alpha’s All Day Every Day Pant that he bought 2-years ago are still in amazing shape! They haven’t faded, and the fit is incredible. Another reason these parts are his favorite casual pants is they don’t just come in Small, Medium, and Large — you can actually pick your waist + inseam. They pair perfectly with his Public Rec Henley to boot!