10 Style Tips Aaron Wishes He Knew in His 20s!
Alpha was the man strutting around campus — he always loved style. But style didn’t love him in his 20s, so he had to go through a style evolution. In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM https://iamalpham.com/ AaronMarino https://aaronmarino.com/ Pete & Pedro https://peteandpedro.com/ Tiege Hanley https://www.tiege.com/and ENEMY https://enemy.com/ is sharing tips he wished he knew in his 20s.
Alpha’s Words of Style Wisdom
- You don’t have to dress exactly like your friends — he looked uncomfortable rather than cool
- No show socks — he wore no socks since only ankle socks were available. As a result, his shoes stunk!
- Size down to sweaters, jackets, and suits to have a better fit — it will cut down on alterations too.
- Spend money on quality shoes — you will save money as quality shoes will last longer.
- You don’t always have to match belt and shoes — you have to match leathers in finish and texture, but for pizzazz, you can go with a badass colored belts.
- Price doesn’t equal quality
- Don’t waste your money on trendy clothes — trends can change quickly.
- Don’t buy clothing on credit — interest rates can kill you.
- Go for quality over quantity — you don’t need a bunch of cheap items. Go for versitle and quality.
- Look for deals — hit the discount rack first. Also, sign up for company email lists, consignment stores, second hand stores, and thrift stores.
Greatest Style Invention!
If you have not grabbed an Anson Belt yet, you are totally missing out on one of the greatest style inventions in the history of style. First off, no holes! The belts feature a track system with micro adjustments. Next, all of the buckles and belt straps are interchangeable. Finally, they come in a one-size-fits-all where you thread it through, verify the length, and then cut to customize.
Anson has a ton of different buckle designs and different buckle colors. Alpha’s favorite is the matte black classic, but you can also find them gunmetal, black, gold. It doesn’t get any sexier than his all black belt that’s murdered out. For the best deal, buy the box set where you get to pick 2 buckles + 3 straps or 3 buckles + 2 straps for under $100. You can mix-and-match. It’s a GREAT product at a GREAT price — that you are going to love: Anson Belt & Buckle