Alpha has 89 pairs of shoes, and the unfortunate reality is that he only needs 5 pairs! In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM https://iamalpham.com/ AaronMarino https://aaronmarino.com/ Pete & Pedro https://peteandpedro.com/ Tiege Hanley https://www.tiege.com/and ENEMY https://enemy.com/ is going over those five must-have pairs of shoes that every man should have in his wardrobe. He’s also going to show you how he rocks them. What is your go-to shoe?
Dressy-to-Casual Five Must-Have Men’s Shoes
- Simple pair of slip-on loafers — you can dress them up with a suit or dress them down with jeans + polo combo. Chinos and slacks work as well. Go with brown if you are going to only have one pair because they work well dressing down (jeans, khakis) as well as navy and charcoal suits.
- Double monk strap shoe — you can’t exist on loafer alone. Go with an interesting toe: cap toe or brogued wing-tip. You could also go single monk. Wear them with a tailored suit or dress them down with jeans + casual shirt.
- Chelsea boot — it’s a badass shoe. Alpha loves his Chelsea boots from Thursday Boot which has a perfect toe box — not too big, not too bulky. And they are super comfortable right out of the box. The prices have a ‘ridiculous’ price for quality — and they have chukkas, lace ups, cap toes, and more! Their new styles will sell out, so jump on them.
- Minimal sneaker — whether white leather, brown leather, black suede, or recycled water bottles (from the brand Nothing New). White is the most versatile. Alpha likes to wear the white sneaker with simple denim and white tee. They also look amazing with chinos + jacket.
- Athletic sneakers — it needs to be clean, stylish, and not beat to hell. A fresh pair is a must-have for every man. When casually kicking it in athleisure, athletic sneakers are your pick. There are so many amazing options — find a pair that resonates with you.