Sheath Underwear | use code ALPHA for 20% off
Alpha promised his little buddy that he’d do better — and he has! In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM https://iamalpham.com/ AaronMarino https://aaronmarino.com/ Pete & Pedro https://peteandpedro.com/ Tiege Hanley https://www.tiege.com/and ENEMY https://enemy.com/ has tackled the topic of testicles for himself. Now it’s your turn!
Stop Hurting Your Junk
1. Wearing underwear that’s too tight — regardless of style, if your underwear is too high and tight, your sperm count can be affected. Your scrotum’s job is to keep your testicles at a specific temperature thus keeping your sperm warm. If your underwear is too tight, your scrotum can’t do its job.
2. Wearing sweaty underwear — but wearing boxers is the worst because the extra fabric gets bunched up and they offer zero support.
3. Going commando — zero support. Plus you can zip up your junk and your pants end up smelling like balls without any underwear.
4. Too short underwear — if you have larger thighs with short underwear, chaffing and infection can occur. Not to mention, the constant irritation is uncomfortable. Alpha used to try powdering the inside of his thighs, but it didn’t work great. Wear underwear a little longer in the leg.
5. Wearing it to bed — you need to let the boys breathe at night.
Problem Solved! Rubbing & Chaffing Gone
A solider solved the problem of getting chaffed from his junk rubbing. He created underwear, Sheath, with a built-in pouch that separates Big Al & the twins with the rest of the body. From the outside, they look super sexy. But on the inside, the pouch holds your scrotum and the chamber holds your penis. Everything stays separated, everything stays dry, and your junk looks bigger. Plus you won’t smell anymore! And Sheath is more comfortable than any other underwear that Alpha’s owned. They have a ton of styles too! Stop sticking and stop chaffing — once you try Sheath, you won’t rock another. Visit Sheath Underwear and use code ALPHA for 20% off.
Underwear Tricks to Make IT Look Big!
1. Wearing light colored underwear
2. Wear shorter underwear — it’s all about proportion
3. Tuck and lift – tuck your wiener straight down, grab everything together to lift up & out