Bosley | Grab the Complete Guide to Hair Restoration + $250 OFF Gift Card for FREE while supplies last
Alpha has the hot hair cuts for 2019! 2016 was all about the disconnected undercut — little transition from temple to top. In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, and Pete & Pedro says 2017-2018 has seen more blending for a more stylish hair cut. As 2018 was winding down, you can could really see what would be popular in 2019 — which is all about easy.
2019 Popular Men’s Hair Styles | Easy, Quick, Sexy
- Peaky Blinder — disconnected undercut that swoops causally to the side naturally.
- Loose Quiff — piecey and less refined style for longer on top and tight on sides without the time to fix.
- Buzz Cut or Crew Cut — super short cropped cut paired with a badass beard.
- Low Fade — tight on sides, textured on top (great for receding hair lines).
- Scissor Cut — long, luscious, textured with hair grown in a little more with sides and temples grown-in. Go to a salon rather than a barber. Barbers are masters of fading; stylists are better at cutting the top of your hair.
- Natural Curls — embrace curls and natural texture. See a stylist for products and styling tips.
Don’t Want to Lose My Hair!
Hair loss sucks and can make you lose your confidence. If you are starting to lose or have lost your hair (or even think you’ll lose your hair in the future), see the hair doctors at Bosley. Grab the FREE guide and $250 gift card — talk to a counselor for a consultation (about you, your hair loss, treatments, & pricing) then use the gift card toward services. The guys who went look amazing — make an appointment and see Alpha’s guys over at Bosley! Grab the Complete Guide to Hair Restoration + $250 OFF Gift Card for FREE while supplies last.