Alpha is assuming you know the scoop about mandals, flip flops, boat shoes, and Toms. So in this video, men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, Pete & Pedro , Ollie, and ENEMY is taking your style knowledge NEXT level.
Take Your Shoe Style NEXT Level
- Wearing obnoxiously loud shoes — shoes should be the supporting character rather than the star of the show. They are a simply piece of the style of equation.
- Pairing a navy suit with black shoes — it’s next level with cognac or brown.
- Wearing boots with overly dramatic toe box — needs a nice and natural toe box instead
- Having dirty white sneakers — invest in Magic Erasers! Also check out Nothing New for the highest quality sustainable sneaker that uses cutting edge upcycled materials.
- Wearing shoes that jingle — make sure metal detailing doesn’t jingle jangle when you walk. Test before you buy.
- Having a shoe style mismatch — do not wear casual outfit + dressy shoe or dressy outfit + casual shoe
- Wearing shoes you can’t afford — you don’t need to wear expensive items to look good. It’s all about simple, classic styles. There are a lot of great options out there that are super affordable.
Toe Box Perfection
Thursday Boots doesn’t get any better in terms of quality, construction, and price. Super badass! When you slip them on, they are crazy comfortable! And it’s all about a super clean toe box that is not too pointy but also not too square. Thursday Boots has some new suedes & leathers as well as shapes — Alpha recently got the ginger suede Scouts (insane chukkas!), the shadow gray Cavalier boots (sick Chelseas!), and the rugged Duke (love these Chelseas!). The Duke coloring is not only perfect for fall & winter, but the boot really adds a level of texture and richness to any outfit. Because Thursday Boots sells directly to you, they can offer a higher quality product for a better price… and with fall coming, these boots are hot and selling quickly: Thursday Boots