6 Shoes Stylish Guys DON’T Wear!
Every great outfit starts at the feet. In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM https://iamalpham.com/ AaronMarino https://aaronmarino.com/ Pete & Pedro https://peteandpedro.com/ Tiege Hanley https://www.tiege.com/and ENEMY https://enemy.com/ says you can take an average outfit to amazing with incredible shoes. But you can also take those same pair of shoes and make the outfit a liability.
Stylish Dudes Do NOT Wear These Shoes
- Owning crepe soled shoes or boots — if you wear them outside, the soles are a nightmare and look disgusting. Wear rubber soled shoes as they’ll last longer and can be re-soled.
- Dressing up driving moccasins — they are casual with jeans or shorts. Don’t rock them in a professional environment.
- Dressing up running shoes or athletic sneakers — there’s a time and place for those shoes. But if you’re going stylish, go with a white minimal sneaker either leather, canvas, or upcycled materials like from Nothing New
- Wearing boots with a high heel — you will look feminine.
- Wearing casual boots in a casual environment — Alpha goes over the different style levels.
- Wearing biker boots or cowboy boots with skinny jeans — Alpha demonstrates why it looks weird.
Stylish Guys DO Wear These!
If you are looking or in the market for a super badass, high-quality, sexy pair of boots.you have to check out Thursday Boots. They have literally changed the game in terms of offering super cool boots that are made incredibly well but aren’t going to break the bank. All of the material that goes into a pair of Thursday Boots is super premium.
Going direct to consumer, they don’t charge hundreds and hundreds of dollars. They have a huge selection of new inventory as well as the old classics and favorites that everybody loves. You just can’t go wrong with their incredibly high quality, amazingly comfortable super stylish footwear. Thursday Boots