10 BEST Teen Hair Tips for a BETTER Hairstyle!
When Alpha was a teen, he didn’t have YouTube — so his hairstyle SUCKED! But in this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM https://iamalpham.com/ AaronMarino https://aaronmarino.com/ Pete & Pedro https://peteandpedro.com/ Tiege Hanley https://www.tiege.com/and ENEMY https://enemy.com/ is giving you an advantage. He’s presenting the best teen hair tips for the best hairstyle possible!
Teens! What’s Your BEST Hairstyle?
- Be honest with your hair type – Use Google to narrow down hairstyles for your hair type, density, and length. If you have a widow’s peak, receding hairline or cowlick, be sure to search by those terms too.
- Don’t fight the texture of your hair — embrace your curl, wave, or kink and find a style that works with it.
- To have incredible hair, you need clean hair — you should wash daily if you use a lot of hair product or if you are greasy or oily. Remember that not all shampoos were created equally. Cheaper shampoos can strip your hair of all the good stuff. Invest in a higher quality shampoo. Further, specific shampoos can be selected for nourishment, hydration, anti-itch, or dandruff. Check out Pete & Pedro Clean, Hydrate, and Control shampoos. Quick Alpha Hair Hack — didn’t have time to shampoo your hair? Run a little baby powder through your hair to absorb oil and old product to look less greasy.
- Check the back of your hair — make sure it’s not all crazy and whack. If it is, wet a wash cloth then pat your head with it. Or you could use some sea salt spray (like Pete & Pedro SALT) which also reduces the oil and build up as well as gives your hair some volume.
- Keep your hands out of your hair — all of the dirt, grime, and oil from your hands will transfer into your hair. Your hair will get weighted down.
- Select the proper hair product to achieve the hairstyle you’re going for — each product has a specific function. If you aren’t sure what product to use for your style? Use Pete & Pedro’s Hair Styling Aid Recommendation Tool
- Don’t use too much product! — if you NEED to use a lot, chances are it’s not the right product for you. Too much product will make your hair heavy.
- If you don’t want your hair to move after styling, lock it into place with high hold hair spray — don’t hold it too close to your hair. Hold it about 12″ from your head, cover your forehead, and apply. Try Pete & Pedro Freeze.
- NOW is the time to experiment with your hair — your hair is the best in your teens. It will start to thin as you get older. Rock the style you want now because as you age, you may not be able to grow it out due to your job or more. Seize the day with your hair! Now is the time to experiment.
- Take the baseball hat off!