10 Best Teen Style Tricks to Look BETTER on a Budget!
Get Honey today…it’s FREE! ▸ http://joinhoney.com/alpha Honey finds coupons with the click of a button.
Teens have pressure to look cool, stylish, and fit in. Alpha was broke as a teen, but he still wanted to look good. Style has always been important to him. In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness, and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM https://iamalpham.com/ AaronMarino https://aaronmarino.com/ Pete & Pedro https://peteandpedro.com/ Tiege Hanley https://www.tiege.com/and ENEMY https://enemy.com/ is sharing budget-friendly tips & strategies as well as style tricks to look amazing always.
SAVE A TON OF CASH SHOPPING + LOOK BETTER THAN ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS
- Shop thrift stores, Salvation Army, and Goodwill — pick through the racks, and you will find some fantastic deals on clothes such as $5.99 slim fit pants, $3.00 tees, $5.99 Henleys, and more! You may need to take it to a tailor if it doesn’t fit quite right.
- Shop online than in the mall — H&M is the best store to look top-notch without breaking the bank. The quality isn’t exceptional, but you’re a young dude, and you don’t need something to last 20-years.
- Always check the discount rack in-store as well as the discount section with online shopping.
- Download Honey — it’s free to download. Shop online and then use Honey to find promotional codes online. You’ll get the best deal whatever you’re buying online. You’ll see the price drop in front of your eyes!
- Factory outlet shopping online — the same brick and mortar shopping online! The downside is the quality is lower than the retail counterpart. The upside is the same styling and aesthetic for a more affordable price.
- Stop dressing like your boys — to look better, you can’t look like them. You need to add your own style and flair.
- Accessorize with a purpose — always wear a watch, wear a ring and/or bracelet, and wear a badass pair of sunglasses.
- Avoid trendy items, brands, or logos — focus on the basic and fundamental items that FIT you incredibly.
- Invest in retro sneaks — a lot of stylish brands don’t cost $200-$300! You can even shop for them on Amazon — Alpha got his Pumas for under $50.
- Dress with purpose — if you want to be taken more seriously, dress with purpose. No sagging pants; no stains. Your personal package is what you present to the world.