The Bad Breath Tests | 5 Surprising Reasons YOUR Breath Stinks & You Don't Even Know It!
Have you ever met someone and all of the sudden you smell something? You first think that you stepped in dog crap. But then it hits you. That person has a bad case of halitosis — like they had a shit burger for lunch! In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, Pete & Pedro , Fashion Anchor , Tiege Hanley, and MENfluential Conference says most people with bad breath don’t even know they have it.
Bad Breath Test
- Ask a friend or family member if you have stinky breath.
- On a cologne-free wrist, lick it and let it dry. Does it stink?
- Take a spoon, drag from back of throat to front, and sniff.
Why Do You Have Stinky Breath?
- Not taking care of your tongue – use your tooth brush, Orabrush, or tongue scraper
- Brush properly and floss twice a day – use an electric toothbrush. Why? A manual toothbrush is about 300 strokes versus electric toothbrush which boasts 40,000 strokes per minutes. Also an electric is better for your gums with less pressure. An incredible electric toothbrush option is the Elements Sonic toothbrush by DazzlePro. It’s $70 with the code (instead of $125)! In addition to the benefits of other electronic toothbrushes, the Elements Sonic toothbrush has a built-in timer with pauses to indicate when you need to move it. It also features a UV compartment for storage which sanitizes bacteria (unlike the traditional toothbrush which is full of germs)!
- Use a mouthwash to kill odor causing bacteria
- Your mouth is dry – keep hydrated with water
- Post nasal drip or acid reflux
- Certain foods that cause breath to stink such as garlic