Before I start, if you’re the dude about to leave a comment that what girls think about what you wear doesn’t matter and that you should wear what you want, then this video isn’t for you. Get out of here, and continue dressing like crap. For the rest of you, I developed an ultimate guide to dressing to impress women. It includes eight steps, and if you follow them, you will always be the best-dressed guy in the room, and spicy señoritas will think you’re sexy! This guide is literally bulletproof, regardless of your personal preference.
Bulletproof plan for dressing next level
- Know the occasion. If you want to be the best-dressed guy in the room, you must know where you’re going and what is expected.
- Choose clothes that fit you correctly. Make sure that the clothing you’re wearing accentuates your positive attributes and minimizes your perceived negatives.
- Keep it simple stupid (KISS). When it comes to outfits, minimal outfits look the best. The outfits are not too complicated, flamboyant, bright, or loud.
- Devil is in the details. Subtle specifics will make you look better than other people. Are your shoes clean, appropriate, and stylish? Does your belt match your shoes? Is your shirt ironed and pressed? All of these details make a huge difference. Also, scent is one of the most powerful communication tools that you have at your disposal. Guys that smell better are perceived as sexier and more attractive. Scentbird allows you to test incredibly sexy, designer fragrances for a crazy ridiculous low price. Use the code ALPHA6 for 55% off. Build yourself a fragrance queue for your monthly subscription. This month, I received aétai by Source Adage, Royal Forest by English Laundry, and Brioni by Brioni
- Shoes make or break an outfit. I’ve seen so many dudes look fantastic with their hairstyles and outfits, but then their shoes kill it. Ensure your shoes are NOT any of the following: dirty, bulky, unstylish, made of fake leather, or too dramatic. Buy the highest quality pair of shoes you can afford but don’t overspend.
- Don’t dress like your friends. Guys get into the habit of dressing precisely like the people they’re around. I see it all the time. You’re not maximizing your sex appeal when dressing exactly the same. Set yourself apart.
- Tailor your clothing. Most of us don’t have off-the-rack bodies. What happens when you spend a few dollars to tailor your clothes (whether a suit, pants, or shirt) is amazing. It’s next level and literally a game changer. You will emanate confidence by spending that little bit of extra money.
- Only wear it if it makes you feel confident. Clothing is not just about how it makes you look but also about how it makes you feel. It’s confidence from the outside when you put something on, look in the mirror, and think you look good. You’ll carry yourself with more confidence, just up and shoulders back. You’ll smile more and make more eye contact. You’ll engage with more people because you feel good about yourself.