7 Things 99% of Guys Under 30 Do WRONG!
Athletic Greens | get up to a FREE 1-year Supply of the immune supporting Vitamin D dropper + FREE 5 individual travel packs with your 1st purchase!
When it comes to men’s lifestyle YouTubers, Alpha is not the best looking, best dressed, or coolest. But he is the oldest — he has an unfair competitive advantage with giving solid lifestyle advice to younger guys. With age comes wisdom. In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness, and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM https://iamalpham.com/ AaronMarino https://aaronmarino.com/ Pete & Pedro https://peteandpedro.com/ Tiege Hanley https://www.tiege.com/and ENEMY https://enemy.com/ says he’s done a bunch of stupid stuff when he was younger. These experiences can also be used to educate other men. At the end of the day, just because you are young doesn’t give you the right or reason to be a sh!tty person.
Exactly what younger men need to STOP!
- Putting pretty people up on a pedestal — just because someone is attractive doesn’t mean that they’re ‘better’ or that they’re ‘good’. Our entire society, not just young dudes, is based on the value we put on attractiveness. You must look at someone’s character — not just their physical appearance.
- Thinking that ‘stuff’ equals success — certainly being able to pay your bills will make you happier, but once you don’t have to worry about money, life changes. For Alpha, that amount was $5K in his bank account — he didn’t have to stress or worry at that point. Thereafter, the stuff you accumulate won’t make you any happier.
- Being friends with people you should not be friends with — who is good for you? Who is uplifting? Who will help you attain happiness and success?
- Thinking you’re invincible — this includes neglecting your health and nutrition. You need to lift weights, perform cardio, lead a healthy lifestyle, which includes not drinking as much and paying attention to your nutrition. Be sure to fill in your nutritional gaps with Athletic Greens, which is a multivitamin, multi-mineral, super absorb-able, superfood supplement with pre- and pro- biotics and digestive enzymes.
- Not standing up for what you believe in — don’t allow other people’s opinions or the fear of others pass judgment on you affect your decision-making process. Find your voice, now!
- Not being a gentleman — open the car door for your spicy senorita, give up your seat for an elderly lady, be able to make small talk, and stop being a slut. Casual sex is a recipe for disaster (STDs, pregnancies, loss of self-respect). Check out Alpha’s How to Be a Gentleman Playlist https://iamalpham.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/ALPHA-M-How-to-Be-a-Gentleman-Playlist.pdf
- Neglecting mental health — deal with issues, so you’re not harboring resentment and anger from your past. If you need to go to therapy, go so you can ultimately move forward.