I have to get something off of my chest. This is something that is important to me — how much I care about you, respect you, and appreciate you being part of my life. I wish I learned sooner to tell people how much they mean to me before it’s too late. I wonder if my grandfather knew how much he meant to me — hindsight is 20/20. But I don’t want you to be in that position, like I was. I have learned every lesson the hard way, and so I now am sharing these lessons with you so you won’t repeat them.
Your life can change too — but without making the same mistakes I did.
- Tell the people that you love that you love them NOW — tell them while they’re alive; let them know you care about them, that you love them, that you think they’re incredible, or that they’ve impacted your life in a positive way. You can send a text if you need to. Don’t live like there’s a tomorrow.
- Life is not fair (deal with it) — life is not equal and fair to everyone. Focus on what you are going to do to change your life because only you can control your actions.
- The harder you work, the luckier you get — I hate the word ‘luck.’ A better word is ‘fortunate.’ Luck is work and preparation; you have to bust your nuts and work your ass off.
- You can’t outrun your past — you have to deal with the past or it will manifest in other ways. Therapy helped me to deal with the bad things and understand them so I could move forward in my life.
- You are not invincible — I thought that … until I had a bleeding ulcer, ruptured my Achilles tendon, and got a DUI. You think you are young and sexy, but as you age, poor decisions will catch up with you.
- Don’t give ‘pretty people’ a pass — it’s not okay if someone is sassy but treats people poorly. That person is a sh!t person!
- People don’t change — if there is someone in your life that is proving they’re a bad person or not right for you, even if they say they’ll change, they won’t. It’s all about integrity and character.
- You are the only one who can make you happy — an external force can’t make you happy. Stuff won’t make you happy. It’s not the money; it’s the relationships and helping others.
You deserve to be happy. Click the link to get 10% OFF your 1st month https://betterhelp.com/alpham