10 Things Guys THINK Impress Girls… But DON’T!
Unfortunately, a lot of things we do as men do not impress women. In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM https://iamalpham.com/ AaronMarino https://aaronmarino.com/ Pete & Pedro https://peteandpedro.com/ Tiege Hanley https://www.tiege.com/and ENEMY https://enemy.com/ is going over specifics which don’t impress girls.
What you think may impress her … actually doesn’t
- Talking about all the other girls that want you — you won’t look more studly or desirable. You will just look like you’re a bragging a-hole.
- Humble bragging — telling her what a nice and great guy you are counteracts the niceness.
- Having a perfect body — she’ll just assume you’re a high maintenance diva
- Having perfect amazing hair — just be secure and confident
- Having a gigantic sausage — You can be a tiger in bed even with a small wiener! Take care of her mind, body, and soul.
- Agreeing with her all the time — you need to have your own opinion
- Having a ton of cash — have a job, be self reliant, take care of yourself financially
- Being a know-it-all — it’s super tiring for her and also annoying
- Always being available — have your own life and don’t be at her beck-and-call
- Always being super macho — instead be responsible, reliable, and a man of your word. Also show kindness and emotions.
But being weird & insecure definitely doesn’t impress!
Most men are going to thin or lose their hair, and if / when this happens, don’t freak out. Instead head to Bosley the hair doctors. First, grab the free guide to hair loss and restoration at Bosley as well as the free $250 Bosley gift card. Then sit down with a counselor and talk about your hair loss and options. They have an option for every stage of hair loss — from worried about losing to losing a little to completely bald. Cleared by the FDA, Bosley also has a low-level laser therapy cap that has been shown to slow the rate of thinning. Wear it 30-minutes every other day.
Start now because the earlier you catch it, the easier it is to do something about it. Don’t stick your head in the sand, don’t do a comb-over, and don’t get weird & insecure about your hair. Check out the guys who went to Bosley. Of course they look happy — they look amazing!