10 Things Guys Wear That DISGUST Girls!
Click here to grab The Complete Guide to Hair Restoration + a $250 Gift Card good towards a Bosley procedure only
In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM https://iamalpham.com/ AaronMarino https://aaronmarino.com/ Pete & Pedro https://peteandpedro.com/ Tiege Hanley https://www.tiege.com/and ENEMY https://enemy.com/ is helping you not disgust your girl the way he disgusted his wife the other night. The jeans he thought were sexy, she thought were disgusting.
Sickening Styles to Stop ASAP
1. Jeans that are too tight — girls don’t like your package highlighted.
2. Discolored or sweaty pits — this is one reason why Alpha buys cheap white tees from outlet stores. Typically the yellowing is from the aluminum in your antiperspirant. But sweaty pits and sweat rings are also a turn-off so you can’t wear a deodorant without the antiperspirant. Sure you may not have the discolored pits, but now you have a potentially embarrassing situation. The solution for Alpha is to toss his (cheap) discolored tees.
3. Thumb ring or too many rings — if you’re going to accessorize with rings, don’t overdo it by only wearing one ring per hand. Also avoid the thumb and pinky finger.
4. Baseball hats — instead of wearing one all the time, wear it systematically. Also, some men wear hats because they are insecure about their hair.
5. Shoes that show your feet if your feet are nasty — make sure to trim your nails and file those callouses.
6. Offensive tee shirts — any tee shirt that makes you look stupid, ignorant, or like a child, ditch it!
7. Wearing a backpack (especially the string style) — they suck on multiple levels
8. Stained and worn-out underwear — just like your pits in white tee shirts, underwear become discolored over time as well. You’ll need to toss them when they get nasty. If you don’t want to toss, wear black underwear. And never wear boxers.
9. Any item that screams, “LOOK AT ME!”
10. Wife beaters — aka white undershirt tanks
Don’t Want to Take Your Hat Off?
Do you not want to take your hat off because you are insecure about your hair? If you are not happy with your hair, you have two options. One, you can embrace it (shave it, buzz it, cut it super short, grow facial hair, add cool frames). Two, you can see the hair doctors over at Bosley who can offer a solution at any stage of hair loss. The earlier you catch it, the sooner you can stop it.
Download the free guide to hair loss & restoration which outlines different options and information by clicking here. Also grab the $250 gift card for free at the same time so when you decide to take control & talk to a counselor about options, you can use the card for Bosley services. They have a new low-level laser therapy cap which is worn 30-minutes every other day to slow the rate of thinning. FDA cleared and proven effective, the only thing you have to lose is more hair. Check out the guys who went to Bosley — you can tell these guys are seriously happy and super pumped. They look amazing!