Download Shoptagr for free here: http://www.clkmg.com/shoptagr_inc/alpham
In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM https://iamalpham.com/ AaronMarino https://aaronmarino.com/ Pete & Pedro https://peteandpedro.com/ Tiege Hanley https://www.tiege.com/and ENEMY https://enemy.com/ says you are more stylish than most dudes because you watch Alpha. But you can occasionally make a style mistake.
Unsuitable Style Slips + Solutions
- Inappropriate collar popping — never pop a polo or dress shirt color, but you can with a peacoat, leather jacket, or denim jacket
- Applying a fragrance or cologne onto your clothing — it will stain your clothing. Apply to bare skin on pulse points.
- Thinking head phones are an accessory — they aren’t whether big or small. Also don’t have a conversation with people with earphones in as you will seem you’re not listening or interested which is rude.
- Wasting money on clothing — you need to maximize your budget. Use Shoptagr which is a browser app that will save you a ton of cash on your favorite items. When you shop using the Shoptagr app, you build a personalized list with different categories. When these items go on sale, you’ll get notified. Also if you need it asap, Shoptagr will find coupons. The app is free, and you should install to save cash starting today!
- Over-washing your jeans — don’t wash them after every wear unless you get something on them or they stink like you’ve been at a bar. Wash about every 2-months. They’ll last longer and look better.
- Getting lazy with lint — a lint roller is a stylish man’s best friend whether jackets or sweaters. They are inexpensive and easy to find in stores. Also grab a small one to take with you when away from home. Don’t have a roller? Use some tape.
- Thinking you can dress-up boat shoes — they are not stylish and are fugly & super casual. Leather sneakers are a better option (sexy) and are more versatile.