7 BAD HABITS That Are KILLING Your Confidence!
This month Alpha received: Mankind Legacy by Kenneth Cole and Vetiver by Roja Parfums
Alpha’s goal with all of his videos is to help you build and maintain your confidence. In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM https://iamalpham.com/ AaronMarino https://aaronmarino.com/ Pete & Pedro https://peteandpedro.com/ Tiege Hanley https://www.tiege.com/and ENEMY https://enemy.com/ says certain things you do facilitate how you feel about yourself. Some build your confidence while others derail it.
Don’t Derail & Destroy Your Confidence
- Comparing yourself to other people — limit your exposure to social media. Fight the urge to surf!
- Snooping on your significant other — if you start, it’s incredibly hard to stop. You may also find something you will take out of context. Remember, relationships are built on trust. Don’t breach that trust.
- Not loving the package your presenting to the world — your grooming game, your breath, and your smell. Wear an incredible fragrance which is a spritz of confidence.
- Overthinking everything — there’s nothing wrong with thinking things through, but overthinking can cause a lack of action. If you try and fail? Get back up and into the race.
- Not getting over past failures — you need to realize that the past is in the past. Opportunity is in front of you.
- Hanging out with losers — you won’t achieve greatness if you’re surrounded by negativity and people who aren’t going anywhere.
- Not believing in yourself — find what you’re incredible at and nurture those. Your confidence will rise incrementally.
Build a Fragrance Collection- and Build Your Confidence
If you’re interested in smelling amazing, there is no better fragrance bang for your buck than Scentbird. It’s a monthly subscription service that has changed the game for those who want to smell great. Create your personal queue of fragrances. Then when you start your subscription you’ll receive a super sexy metal carrying case in order to slip in your monthly .27 oz vial (aka 120 squirts). Each month you’ll get a new vial from your personal queue.
Scentbird as a ton of different fragrances, all the designer brands you’ve heard of, but they’ve also got a huge selection of like boutique brands. Alpha loves trying some of these new fragrances, some of which he absolutely loves and some he’s not so wild about. But that’s the point — you can try without risking hundreds of dollars on a fragrance. For less than $15 per month, you can build a fragrance collection so you’re not wearing the same every day or every season. Use the discount code for 30% off month #1: Scentbird | code ALPHA30