9 Things That Make Men Look INSECURE!
BosleyRX | click here to get started https://bit.ly/3psqGtk
Bosley’s main website for all other hair restoration options https://bit.ly/2WRlByu
Alpha was most insecure about being poor when he was younger — he felt less worthy, like he was a loser, and not as good as other people. In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness, and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM https://iamalpham.com/ AaronMarino https://aaronmarino.com/ Pete & Pedro https://peteandpedro.com/ Tiege Hanley https://www.tiege.com/and ENEMY https://enemy.com/ is still insecure about being that poor kid from Philadelphia. He overcompensates because of this. Many men send messages that they are insecure — but keep in mind that everyone suffers from insecurities. Insecurities are invisible — the only one who knows is you.
Are you sending messages that you are insecure?
- Getting mad and jealous when someone checks out your girl — instead of freaking out, be thankful that she’s with you. Take it as a compliment.
- Always talking about the size of your junk — just stop.
- Lying — any type of lies (even white lies) makes you look super insecure. There are zero reasons to lie.
- Having a big truck / loud car — it’s overcompensating for something.
- Poorly dealing with hair loss — don’t comb over or use a rug. Instead, embrace it and go short. Or do what Alpha did — sign up for Bosley. You can do everything online with Bosley.
- Always comparing yourself to other people — Alpha struggles with this. The only person you should compare yourself to is who you were yesterday. You can’t control what other people have or do — just be better than the dude you were yesterday.
- Constantly seeking reassurance — nothing kills the sexy satisfaction of a relationship than seeking reassurance.
- Always flashing cash — overcompensating by making it rain makes him automatically makes him look like he’s a tiny, scared bird. Don’t do it.
- Not sharing or offering your opinion — explain or offer if someone asks. It’s not ‘whatever’ or ‘I don’t know.’ Your opinions matter — so speak up if you know something is not right.