Inexpensive First Date Ideas | Dating Advice
Remember if you ask someone out on a date, you are obligated to pay. In fact, Aaron Marino of alpha m. thinks a man should always pay.
You don’t need to have money to do fun and inventive dates. He presents thrifty date options that don’t break the bank. Your date will think you are sweet and creative:
- Pack a picnic (with a bottle of wine) in your backpack and go to the park
- Buy a kite, football, and Frisbee from a discount store and go to the park
- Search online to find a free festival
- Go for a walk sightseeing around the city or city square
- Art gallery and museum (Sundays typically run a deal)
- Visit the dollar movie theater (make sure you can buy some concessions)
- Under $5, you can go for tea or coffee at the coffee shop
- Split a sub from Subway for $5 and take it for a picnic
Bottom line, if you ask someone out on a date, the chivalrous thing to do is to pay. If you can’t pay, figure something else to do.